Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Message from the Knudsens (full-screen recommended)

16 comments:

  1. Just a tad bit excited for you both! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant combination of three of my favorite things: Knudsens, Apple products and Coldplay music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and what a cool way to share the news!! Love it! Let the joy begin, Miss Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful video! I laughed and cried and was on the edge of my seat. Keeping all of ya'll in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you and look forward to meeting Baby Knudsen. The AMSOL Admissions office is not the same without you, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a great way to receive exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited for you. Wish we were closer so I could help....and meet baby Knudsen. Don't worry too much about the job. Come July, you'll probably want to stay home any way. Just enjoy the time:) -wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! We're so happy to share the news! Wendy, I know, funny that that was my most recent blog post, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice video. Congrats to both of you!
    So happy to see a blessed, happy couple

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the video, again, congrads. We miss you here in Florida. I can't wait to meet baby Knudsen and see you both! - Darnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Congratulations to both of you - Colene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the Knudsens!! Stefan, good to see your priorities are in order for reading material....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think my comment posted before! What a joy to celebrate new life with you! I wish we lived closer! Congrats Stefan and Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leave it to you Stefan to make a Youtube video always had to be the overachiever :) Congratulations. I also found some great books I need to read. I would love to come home and see the baby. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! So happy for you both. Loved the video. Keep us posted.

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete