Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Knudsen makes a debut



Wednesday we had our first ultrasound. Other than our wedding day, this was probably the most exciting day of my life so far. It was perfect! It has been a long journey to get to this point. Since the beginning I have been caught in a mess of red tape and experienced an involuntary tour of our intricate healthcare system. Sad to say that after what I have experienced I am more disappointed than anyone about the passage of the healthcare bill. I was really holding out hope that we could find a better solution to the problems than what we have ended up with. But that is another topic for another day...

We were so thankful to finally get the chance to see our baby and move forward with all of the plans for delivery etc. this past week. The best news of all? We're having a little girl!!! Of course we would have been just as excited about a boy but we are thrilled to be having a girl. Now, about names... :)

3 comments: