For those who are unfamiliar, a note is really just an article that students write for a law journal. Every student who is involved with a law journal is obligated to write one and believe me, they are a major time commitment (Read: Lori's pretty excited Stefan can hang out again!). So, we celebrated the end of this major accomplishment with a little party. I also celebrated the addition of my new cast iron skillet!
Later this week we went to Dogtown--the Irish area of St. Louis--to check out a local coffee shop, Cairdeas Coffee. Unfortunately they were closed early for Valentine's Day but we went across the street to visit the little bakery I've been madly in love with since the moment I laid eyes on it. There we bought a sweet little linzer cookie that I haven't eaten yet--it was far too pretty! I will let you know how it tastes when I finally open it. :) Sunday Stefan took me to Cheesecake Factory for a lovely luncheon and some shopping at the Galleria. All in all a wonderful weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment