Thursday, April 28, 2011

Five Quick Updates

I love The Godfather. As we all know from You've Got Mail, The Godfather is the answer to any question, including what to write on your blog. For example, "I live my life, I don't apologize..." Therefore I make it a point not to apologize on my blog for not blogging.

So I'm not apologizing. Got it? ;)

What I will do is give you five quick updates about the Knudsen family:

1. I am an aunt again! I have been so blessed to spend the past week with my sister and her husband in Nashville, helping them to welcome their new baby! My new little niece is just a gem and I love her so much already!

2. I am going to be an aunt AGAIN! That's right, my other sister is expecting a baby in September and I can't WAIT to hold this new addition to our family. Most of all I am excited to see the reactions of my older nieces and nephew and Evelyn as they meet the newest member of our family and watch them grow to be close and loving cousins over the years.

3. Evie is NINE MONTHS OLD as of yesterday! I can't believe how time has flown. She is growing and changing every MINUTE. Two days ago she stood alone in the front yard. Yesterday she did it twice. Those first steps are just around the corner. Currently she is obsessed with light fixtures and sparkling water. She has very sophisticated taste for a baby.

4. Finals is drawing to a close, which means Stefan will be graduating in a few short weeks! Wow! Which brings me to my next point...

5. We are moving! We are thrilled to announce that Stefan has been offered a position with a corporation in Columbia, MO, which we have accepted! I am so thankful to have already found a condo for us to live in (on the first try!) and we will be moving sometime in mid-May. More to come on that front.

That is all for now. I am hoping to squeeze in a few winks before waking up at 2am to watch Kate and William say I Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment