Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catching Up

I suppose since I've organized nearly everything else in my house, it is time to do a little virtual "nesting" by updating the long-neglected blog. If anyone is still reading this, even occasionally, I would be very much surprised! But readers or no, and in an effort to record the events of our lives, I am going to spend a little time catching up.

This past weekend Stefan's brother got married to a lovely girl, let's call her Kerrie. It was a lovely wedding and a very fun weekend and I am so glad that I got to make the trip despite being 9.5 months pregnant. This morning I uploaded the pictures we took and, while I was in iPhoto, spent some time going through all of the pictures we have taken over the last year. I can't believe we've almost made it to the one year mark here in St. Louis!

Remember moving in?


...or almost burning down our apartment?


Or golfing?


Remember how beautiful fall was and how excited we were to be close to friends?


(Aren't they adorable?)

Stefan started school, and I had a birthday...


Then, the exciting news...and the excitement of telling everyone.


And time keeps moving forward...


So that is a little bit of a recap of the last 12 months.  I do hope to do better with blogging from now on and have some thoughts brewing about how to be more specific and exactly what direction I want my blog to take.  So, for now, enjoy the ride while I play a little catch up!   

2 comments:

  1. I love the year in review! Plus that last photo with the sandwich on your belly is a crack up. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little sista! I just popped in to snatch the feta dip recipe. Loved the review! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete